It’s a big weekend for this movie so obviously it’s going to be busy almost no matter where or when you go to see it. So please, read and remember these things to make everyone’s experience better:
- Even if you buy your tickets hours or a day early, there’s no guarantee you will get a good seat unless you’re in line an hour or so before.
- If you’re frustrated by what’s going on, chances are that the theater employees are three times as stress. The attendance numbers are way up so obviously they’re working much harder than normal.
- If you’re waiting in line, try to be as civil and behaved as possible. With this many people in the building, it’s guaranteed that obnoxious people are going to mess around and either cause a noise disturbance or make a mess with their popcorn. You have the ability to avoid being one of those people.
- I cannot reiterate enough to be kind to the theater employees. They’re working longer hours, they’re doing a lot more than their normal work loads entail, and they’re having to clean absolutely trashed theaters as fast as they can to seat you guys.
- When you’re leaving your seat after the movie, no one expects you to grab every piece of trash you brought in, but if you could throw away your popcorn bag and/or drink, that would help immensely. Those are the two biggest items during clean up.
- When you’re leaving, please leave the auditorium quickly so the employees can get in and clean faster. Also make sure that you’re not lingering around the exit door or around the person ripping tickets. Please move to the lobby or outside.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, BE KIND TO THE STAFF
Not my normal stuff but please reblog